Car Hire Bologna Airport
Car Hire Bologna Airport
Car Hire Bologna Airport. Bologna is an ancient city which is one of the most beautiful northern cities of Italy. However, it offers a seductive sprawl of narrow medieval alleyways, terracotta red roofs and wide, open piazzas. It is a place where the inhabitants of this city still love to spend their evening while chatting and socializing. This is a wonderful place which welcomes every visitor to experience the beauty of this region. However, it has a long illustrious history to explore but there is also a modern side of this city. It has a busy population of students. Well, if you are arriving are Bologna Airport then you will surely need to hire a car at airport to enjoy your trip.
By hiring a car in Bologna you will be able to enjoy unrestrained access to the whole city. However, you will also be able to explore epic landscape around the city. You will find a lot to do in this city once you will get a car hire to explore the beauty of this region.
There are various international and local car hire firms that are working at the airport. Therefore, it is easy to compare prices and hire a car online with Carhire121.
Must-sees Within An Easy Drive
Once you will arrive at Bologna, you will need to make a beeline for two towers of Asinelli and Garisenda that are in Porto Ravegnana square. They were built back in 12th century. However, these two structures are the tallest towers in the city and they offer incredible views. Well, Asinelli is the tallest tower that is around 100 meters high.
Explore The History
Bologna offers wonderful historical sites. However, there are beautiful churches like San Petronio and Santo Stefano. You will need to manage time in order to visit the Museo Civico Archeologico. This wonderful museum offers the treasures from the Greek, Celtic, Roman and Egyptian civilizations. However, you will also find rare finds from the Etruscans. They were living on these lands long before the Romans arrived here.
This city also offers some top-class modern museums like Bologna Museum of Modern Art. It has works by local hero Giorgio Morandi. However, if you are looking for something different then you will need to visit Ducati Museum. This famous motorcycle manufacturer has been based in this city since 1926. Therefore, it is must to visit the museum and factory of Ducati.
You will surely enjoy your trip in this wonderful city. However, don’t forget to compare prices online with Carhire121 to get the best car hire at Bologna Airport.
- Car Hire In Las Vegas
- Car Hire Mexico Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Kalymnos for free compare car rental
- Car Hire Schonefeld Airport
- Las Palmas Car Hire compare car rental
- Rental car Bordeaux in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle car hire for free compare car rental
- Car hire Cagliari in the online price comparison compare car rental
- compare cheap car hire Shannon Airport
- Dalaman Rent A Car: Compare Prices compare car rental
- Car Hire Nice
- Car Hire Tobago in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Morocco Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire in Dallas compare car rental
- compare car hire rental London Luton Airport
- Convertible hire San Francisco in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- Car Hire Poitou-Charentes for free by comparison. compare car rental
- car hire Bordeaux airport price comparison. compare car rental
- compare car hire Jersey airport
- cartrawler Car Hire Bristol
- Car Hire Tenerife
- Rental car in Vancouver compare car rental
- compare car hire rental London Gatwick Airport
- Dollar Car Hire
- Faro Airport Car Hire