Car Hire Bangalore Airport
Car Hire Bangalore Airport
Car Hire Bangalore Airport. Bangalore is a city which is in the Indian state of Karnataka. However, it is a region that offers beautiful mountains, beaches, farmland and valleys. Visitors that will choose to get a car hire at Bangalore Airport will be able to explore the wonderful cities. However, a car hire will also be helpful for the visitors to explore the landscapes of Karnataka. Getting a car hire will give you the complete freedom to move around. However, it will also be easy for you to explore the hidden highlights of the region with the help of a car hire.
There are various international and local car hire firms that are working at Bangalore Airport. You can compare prices with Carhire121 to find the best car hire deal for your needs. However, you will also be able to find the cheapest deal according to your budget.
There are various places to discover in this region and some of them are:
Bangalore is a busy cosmopolitan city that offers a range of impressive architecture and wonderful history. However, visitors will also be able to enjoy the bicycle tour of the city. You will also be able to learn about the art, history and culture of this region. Visitors will also be able to relax at one of the major spas in city or watch a cricket match at Chinnaswamy Stadium.
It will take you around 45 minutes to arrive at Bangalore from Bangalore Airport. However, the most direct route that will lead you to your destination is route 7 south and then 4. Traffic in this city can be chaotic therefore you will need to spend a lot of time in traffic.
The Nandi Hills is famous hill station in India and it is a home to the Amrita Sarovar Lake. However, there are lots of monkeys and wonderful hiking routes. It is also a health resort and it offers a number of antique temples. However, visitors will also be able to enjoy other adventures like paragliding.
It will take you around an hour to arrive at Nandi hills from Bangalore Airport. However, you will have to make use of route 7 north and then route 104 to arrive at your destination. Well, the roads are narrow in the village and you will need to drive slowly and carefully. You will need to pass via a check point entry gate and leave your car here to walk the scenic steps.
Bannerghatta National Park
Bannerghatta National Park is a paradise for the wildlife. However, this park is a home for a zoo, a butterfly park, a safari trail and a rescue centre. Visitors will also be able to see lions, tigers and bears here.
This park is in the south of Bangalore City. However, it will take you around 50 minutes to arrive at Bannerghatta National Park from Bangalore Airport. You will need to make use of route 7 and route 4 and then NICE Ring Road to arrive at your destination. However, car parking space is available for around 2500 vehicles.
- Car Hire Hannover Airport
- Car Hire Venice Airport
- compare car hire rental Wellington Airport
- Car Rental Passau - Rental Car Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Stockholm Airport
- cartrawler Car Hire Dublin Airport
- compare car hire rental Belfast Airport
- Car Hire Gran Canaria Price Comparison compare car rental
- Rental Car Hertz Bochum for free Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Maspalomas Price Comparison compare car rental
- car hire Torrance in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- Car hire Azores Price comparison compare car rental
- compare car rental Cristiano Ronaldo Airport
- Car Hire Florida
- compare car hire rental Biarritz Airport
- Car Hire Wisconsin at Free Price compare car rental
- Caribbean Car Hire compare car rental
- cartrawler Car Hire Glasgow
- Rent a car in Essen Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire in Bulgaria compare car rental
- Car Hire At Charleroi Airport
- Car Rental San Francisco compare car rental
- car hire Palma de Mallorca in the price comparison compare car rental
- Rental car in Amsterdam compare car rental
- car rental Pattaya in the free price comparison compare car rental