Car Hire Mumbai Airport
Car Hire Mumbai Airport
Car Hire Mumbai Airport. Mumbai is an ideal starting point for an Indian adventure. However, this region of the country is dominated by the city but it surprises the tourists with the rich variety of landscapes. It is easy to access the natural landscapes from the metropolis. The best way to explore this region is to get a car hire at Mumbai Airport. However, you will find it easy to explore more of this beautiful and wonderful part of the country.
There are various international and local car hire firms that are working at the Mumbai Airport. You can compare prices with Carhire121 to find the best car hire deal at Mumbai Airport. There are various places to discover in this region with a car hire and some of them are:
Mumbai was once famous as Bombay. However, it is a busy city which is full of cars, culture and people. There are various grand colonial buildings in this city as well as busy local bazaars. There are wonderful nightclubs and some of the biggest slums in the continent. It is city of extremes. Tourists can explore beautiful temples in this region. However, they will also be able to explore famous attractions like Taraporewala Aquarium. Visitors can enjoy haggling in the streets or take a cruise around the harbor.
It will take you around 25 minutes to arrive at the centre of the city from Mumbai Airport. However, you will need to take route 8 south to arrive into the city. Traffic jam is normal in this city and you’ll need to prepare yourself for the traffic jams. However, parking in the city is also difficult, therefore, it is ideal to park your car on the outskirts.
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Sanjay Gandhi National Park is not so far from Mumbai but it is a world that is away from the busy crowds of the city. This wonderful park offers collection of wildlife, Kanheri Caves, cascading waterfalls and a number of lakes. However, visitors can also enjoy trekking at the Bombay Natural History Society. You can also enjoy boating, cycling and wildlife spotting.
It will take you around 50 minutes to arrive at Sanjay Gandhi National Park from Mumbai Airport. However, you will need to make use of route 8 northwards to arrive at your destination. The main entrance is in the north of the park. However, you will be able to find entrance and car parks at every side of the park.
Khandala and Lonavala
Khandala and Lonavala are actually two twin hill towns. However, they provide a countryside break from the busy city. This region is green and mountainous that offers plenty of outdoor activities like paragliding, trekking and cycling to enjoy. However, you will be able to enjoy lakes, waterfalls, valleys and a pretty rose garden in this region.
- Rental car Bornholm in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Heraklion in the Online Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Rental Denmark compare car rental
- compare car hire rental Edinburgh Airport
- Car Hire Tenerife
- compare car hire rental Toulouse Blagnac Airport
- Car hire Pisa in the price comparison. compare car rental
- Rental car Windhoek Price comparison compare car rental
- rental car Geneva Price comparison. compare car rental
- Compare Car Hire France
- Rental car Japan in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Hire car in Jandia compare car rental
- Rental car in Siegen compare car rental
- Car Rental West Palm Beach for free. compare car rental
- Car Hire Paris-Orly in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- Car hire Lanzarote
- car rental Trier - car rental Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Rental Berlin Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire at Alicante Airport Price Comparison compare car rental
- rental car hire Charlotte Douglas Airport
- Book A Car Hire With Car Hire 121
- compare car hire tenerife north airport
- Car Hire in Latvia compare car rental
- Rental car Watford in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- Car Rental Turkey - Rental Car Price Comparison compare car rental