cheap car hire Almeria airport
Cheap Car Hire Almeria Airport
Hiring A Car
There are large numbers of foreign travelers who are arriving at Almeria Airport to explore the beauty of this beautiful town. Almeria airport is just off the N-344 regional road. To get better exposure of this wonderful town, you can compare prices of different firms to hire a cheap car. You can easily connect to AP-7 motorway from there, which follows the Mediterranean coast. This is a toll road, but there is no need to worry if you haven’t bought any Euro coins with you as the machines also accept British credit and debit cards. It is also easy to connect to the A-92 motorway; it is a major route in Andalusia which will lead you to major cities like Granada and Seville.
Costa Del Sol
Almeria is a gritty and multicultural port town that is famous for its excellent tapas scenes, lively street life and wonderful architecture. It also makes a wonderful base for discovering the beaches of the Costa de Almeria.
Driving Around Almeria Airport
If you will hire a car from Almeria airport, it will take about 15 minutes to drive into central town. One thing that you need to consider is that parking in this historic old town is very limited, but there are few public car parks having a good one on Calle Real near the cathedral and another one is near San Pedro Square. You can also find the blue lined pay and display bays, which will cost you around 20 cents per hour. A large number of hotels in the area are offering guest car parks, although you possibly need to pay some extra price to use these facilities.
Roquetas de Mar
It takes around half an hour to arrive at Roquetas de Mar from the airport by making use of the AP-7 motorway. If you want to avoid tolls of the motorway you can follow the N-340, it will add 10 minutes to your journey. There are big resort hotels in the village and all of them have guest car parking. You can check with your hotel to know if you have to pay extra for parking.
cheap car hire Almeria airport
It usually takes about an hour and fifteen minutes to drive to Mojacar if you hire a cheap car from the Airport. During the summer months, it can be difficult to find parking spaces in the village. There is a huge parking space along the seafront. There are a large number of hotels at Mojacar and many of them offer guest car parks.
- car hire rental Denver Airport
- Rent a car in Magdeburg in the price comparison compare car rental
- Rental car Würzburg Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Heilbronn Price Comparison compare car rental
- Dollar Car Hire
- Car Rental Price Comparison compare car rental
- car hire Madrid in the price comparison. compare car rental
- Minibus hire Erfurt in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- Rental car Durango in the free price comparison. compare car rental
- car hire Bordeaux airport price comparison. compare car rental
- Rental car in Monastir compare car rental
- Car Hire Manila in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Rental car Valencia Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Nykoping Airport
- Car Hire Aarhus Tirstrup Airport
- Rent a car in Ecuador for free compare car rental
- Thessaloniki Car Hire Price Comparison Service compare car rental
- Car Hire Igoumenitsa Price Comparison compare car rental
- Spanish Car Hire
- Car Hire Penang Airport
- Car Hire Torino Airport
- Rental car West Pomerania in the free price comparison compare car rental
- compare car hire rental Belfast City Airport
- Car Hire Kingston International Airport
- Rent a car in Gdansk compare car rental