compare car hire Orlando Airport
compare car hire Orlando
Car Hire At Orlando Airport
Airport compare car hire Orlando Airport. Orlando, Florida is a home to a plenty of world famous tourist attractions like Universal Studios and Disney World Resort. These attractions make it one of the most famous holiday destinations in the US. Due to size and location of the city, it is ideal to hire a car from Orlando. You can compare prices online to hire a car at the airport. It is one of the most common ways to getting around.
Driving Around Orlando Airport
While leaving the airport you will encounter toll roads like 417 and the 528. However, it may be possible to arrive at your destination by avoiding the tolls using the I-4. But, this is a very congested road and it will also take you longer to arrive at your destination.
Here are some of the most popular destinations for tourists to Orlando which you can drive to from the airport.
It is known as the theme park capital of the world but there are still plenty of other things to do in the city. However, if you want to take a break from the theme parks you can explore more places.
It will take you around 25 minutes to arrive at Orlando from the Orlando International. You will have to cover 13-mile drive via the South Semoran Boulevard and then west on the FL-408.
There are many attractions and hotels that are near the Interstate 4. However, if you are heading towards this road you will have to face congestion and delays. Parking isn’t a major issue in because many hotels, resorts, and attractions offer parking spaces for their guests.
Disney World Resort
It is a place where magic comes to life. Walt Disney World is the most famous tourist attraction in Florida. It has 31 resort hotels to choose from.
Disney World Resort is at Lake Buena Vista. However, it will take you around 25 minutes to arrive at Walt Disney from the International Airport. You will have to cover 19 miles.
You will get the complimentary parking if you are staying at the resort. Otherwise, you will have to pay $17 per day. You should expect to face traffic and congestion on your journey. However, you will have to face more congestion during the evenings, weekends and peak summer season.
So, if you are planning your tour to explore the beauty of Florida then, don’t forget to compare prices and hire a car at the Airport to explore the beauty.
- San Francisco - Los Angeles: Car Rental Lens Comparing compare car rental
- Car Hire Morocco Price Comparison compare car rental
- compare car hire Orlando Airport
- Rental car Ciudad Del Carmen for free by comparison. compare car rental
- Car Rental Washington at No Cost compare car rental
- cartrawler Car Hire Inverness
- Car Hire in Belgium compare car rental
- car rental Louisville in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Protaras car for free compare car rental
- Car Rental Antalya - Rental Car Price Comparison compare car rental
- cheap car hire Salt Lake City Airport
- car rental Salvador in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Nadi Airport
- Car Hire Torino Airport
- Marburg car rental price comparison. compare car rental
- Rental car Windhoek Price comparison compare car rental
- Car Rental Corfu Price Comparison compare car rental
- Car Hire Norman Manley Airport
- Car Rental Europcar Cologne: Stations and Information compare car rental
- Car Hire Avsallar for free compare car rental
- Car Hire Bonaire in the free price comparison compare car rental
- Car hire Paphos Airport
- From Porto to Faro: offers for one-way routes compare car rental
- Rental car Valencia Price comparison compare car rental
- Car hire Berlin Tegel Airport Price comparison. compare car rental